West Creek is a 3,400 acre business park located on the eastern boundary of Goochland County. The existing park infrastructure includes a four-lane, divided parkway, lighting and landscaping, water and wastewater distribution systems and the first of three proposed lakes. It has attracted businesses such as Circuit City, Psychiatric Institute of Richmond and Farm Bureau.
Timmons Group’s responsibilities for the current park included:
- Complete boundary survey and control for aerial survey
- Preliminary engineering report for stormwater management facilities, lakes, water and wastewater distribution systems.
- Phase II infrastructure design to include 15,000 linear feet of sewer extension, 10,000 linear feet of roadway and 12,000 linear feet of water lines
- Environmental permitting for roadway and utility infrastructure
- Floodplain modeling and map revisions approved by FEMA