This $1 million complex, adjacent to Smith High School, features three full-sized all-weather soccer fields. The complex was designed to cater to approximately 3,600 soccer players aged 3 to 19. The facility is designed to accommodate soccer programs to include youth soccer camps and academies, adult soccer leagues and other outreach soccer programs in the community.
Timmons Group provided design surveys (topography and physical locations), engineering designs (demolition plan, grading plan, erosion control plan and stormwater design) and construction staking.
- Enlarge three existing soccer fields
- Grading plan for application of turf system
- City of Greensboro 10% stormwater analysis to determine impact to down gradient storm sewers
- Utilization of existing storm sewer system and extension as required for the new soccer fields
- Pedestrian/spectator walking paths layout and design