Timmons Group is the principal design and development team for Magnolia Green, Richmond’s largest master-planned community. When complete, Magnolia Green will create nearly 5,000 homes and over one million square feet of commercial and office space totaling approximately 1,900 acres. Timmons Group has provided ongoing environmental services throughout the first two phases of development and is currently coordinating regulatory approvals to support Magnolia Green’s third phase.
- Wetland delineation and USACE confirmation
- 401/404 Individual Permits and compliance monitoring services
- Stream restoration design and construction for on-site mitigation
- Stormwater construction permitting and SWPPP preparation
- Erosion and sediment control compliance inspection services