Courtland Regional Water Reclamation Facility
Design/Build project procured through the PPEA Guidelines for a new 1.25 MGD BNR wastewater treatment plant, which is expandable to 3.75 MGD treatment capacity.
Rolls-Royce Advanced Aerofoil Machining Facility
This award-winning project involved the master planning of a 1,200 acre megasite, site engineering, geotechnical engineering, and environmental services.
Timmons Geospatial Solutions
As a leader in geospatial and strategic planning services, Timmons Group has extensive expertise with mobile and web applications. These services are provided across the nation, ranging from natural resources to wildfire management.
Tidewater Community College
Appearing as if the building is harmoniously floating, the new Student Activities Center is a focal point for the college.
West Broad Village
Mixed-use development situated on 115 acres in the Short Pump area of Henrico County, Virginia.
Amazon Fulfillment Centers
Timmons Group is the lead Civil Engineering consultant on two separate 1 Million square foot Fulfillment Centers being constructed simultaneously in Central Virginia for Amazon.com.
- Dec 16
- Timmons Group Welcomes Tim Sheldon to Their GIS Transportation Team
- Dec 9
- Timmons Group’s Geospatial Division Grows with Addition of Mark Cave
- Dec 8
- Timmons Group Awarded Oregon Zoo’s Elephant Lands Application
- Dec 2
- Level 1 Risk Application Monitors Forestry and Community Safety
- Nov 25
- Upcoming Webinar: Cityworks PLL Best Practices and Lessons Learned