Dominion Workplace Project
Timmons Group is excited to be a part of the new 20-story office tower in downtown Richmond, VA.
Courtland Regional Water Reclamation Facility
Design/Build project procured through the PPEA Guidelines for a new 1.25 MGD BNR wastewater treatment plant, which is expandable to 3.75 MGD treatment capacity.
Rolls-Royce Advanced Aerofoil Machining Facility
This award-winning project involved the master planning of a 1,200 acre megasite, site engineering, geotechnical engineering, and environmental services.
Timmons Geospatial Solutions
As a leader in geospatial and strategic planning services, Timmons Group has extensive expertise with mobile and web applications. These services are provided across the nation, ranging from natural resources to wildfire management.
Tidewater Community College
Appearing as if the building is harmoniously floating, the new Student Activities Center is a focal point for the college.
West Broad Village
Mixed-use development situated on 115 acres in the Short Pump area of Henrico County, Virginia.
Amazon Fulfillment Centers
Timmons Group is the lead Civil Engineering consultant on two separate 1 Million square foot Fulfillment Centers being constructed simultaneously in Central Virginia for Amazon.com.
- May 24
- Timmons Group Announces June Webinar on Going Mobile with Cityworks PLL
- May 17
- Timmons Group Adds Cody Pennetti to Charlottesville Office
- May 2
- The Nevada Division of Forestry Launches Wildfire and Natural Resources Portal
- Apr 20
- Timmons Group Announces May Webinar with the Missouri Department of Conservation
- Apr 12
- Timmons Group is the Site Engineer for the Friendship Court Redevelopment Project