Paul Trapp leads Timmons Group’s Infrastructure Services Division. With more than 25 years with the firm, he has applied his experience in transportation planning, engineering, permitting and construction on a wide variety of infrastructure projects for state and local governments, as well as industrial and private sector clients. Paul’s expertise includes roadway design, corridor studies and traffic impact analyses. Before joining Timmons Group, Paul worked for the New York State Department of Transportation.
Paul lives in Midlothian with his wife, Jill; three sons, Ryan, Chris and Kyle; and daughter, Katerina. Paul is a member of St. Edward’s Church and is involved in many youth sports and school-related activities. He and his family love to travel and recently returned from a trip to Russia, after adopting Katerina from there in 1998.
- Where did you grow up? Outside of Boston, Massachusetts so I am a huge Red Sox and Patriots fan!
- Your last meal would be? Eating lobster with my extended family on a deck in Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Favorite vacation destination? House boating on Lake Powell and hiking in the Grand Canyon with my family in 2011. Dream vacation destination? Australia and New Zealand!
- Favorite movie? Field of Dreams
- Music you’re currently listening to? Billy Joel - we saw him in concert at Nationals Park so I put a playlist together to relive the concert on my iPhone.