Ron leads our team of subject matter experts focused on the delivery of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) solutions required to solve the complex asset management challenges for our water, wastewater, stormwater, gas, electric, and public works clients. He has significant enterprise asset management implementation and system integration experience for utility, municipal government, and private customers throughout the United States.
Ron Butcher is an accomplished Senior Manager with years of success with the development, integration and alignment of technologies in order to meet customer business needs and achieve corporate goals as well as objectives. He’s highly adept with devising new strategies, tools and services to provide superior results at minimal cost. His inspirational and collaborative leadership has brought the right talent for building successful, long-term relationships with customers, forging consensus between stakeholders with various priorities, and developing cohesive, high-performance teams ready to meet any challenge.
- Music you are currently listening to? I enjoy all ranges of music from country to rock along with 80s era music.
- Dream vacation destinations? Australia and Fiji
- A favorite project you’ve worked on? One of my favorites is Otay Water District near San Diego, CA
- Something about you many people don’t know? I served in both the US Air Force and Nebraska National Guard which means I went to basic training both for the Army (Fort Knox, Kentucky) and the Air Force (Lackland near San Antonio, Texas).
- Favorite meal is? An excellent grilled steak and potatoes with a side salad