Rob is the Director of Maryland Operations. His focus is on civil and site engineering in both the private and public land development sectors, in addition to managing the offices surveying services. He has worked with a variety of local and national developers, builders and construction firms on residential, industrial, commercial and industrial site planning projects.
Rob’s creativity and unique problem solving skills result in quality, thoughtful projects that provide his clients value. He maximizes the use of a property by incorporating project amenities and features that will benefit the community at large.
Rob embraces the challenges each project brings. He enjoys working with clients and stakeholders to identify potential concerns and site constraints in order to generate solutions. He routinely provides professional testimony before various boards and officials regarding zoning and development regulations in conjunction with each site’s constraints.
Rob lives in Woodstock, Maryland with his wife. They have two grown children who are also engineers.
- Favorite Sports Team? Baltimore Ravens and Baltimore Orioles
- If you were not a civil engineer, what would you be? Lawyer
- Favorite Project so far? Redevelopment of Laurel Racetrack in Laurel, MD into various uses (residential, mixed-use, transit oriented development)
- What was your first job? Working on the Pennsylvania Turnpike
- When you are not working, what are you doing? Running, learning to drive on a track, and maintaining our property