While in the field, urban forestry managers are collecting tree data manually, entering data directly into spreadsheets, or having to wait to enter data into ArcMap when arriving back to their office.
Timmons Group provided iOS and Android web and mobile application solutions using Xamarin. This will allow urban forestry managers for cities and tree advocacy groups to collect and display tree data, connect and sync with ArcGIS Online, and upload or export the inventory to the home office or other users.
• Collect location of trees (GPS)
• Record tree attributes/upload photos
• Select management options
• ESRI Mapping
• Ability to filter/edit data
• Ability to import/export data
• Connect and Sync with ArcGIS online