Precision Management Services is a company that specializes in precision agriculture products and services. They offer GPS soil testing, fertility mapping, yield map processing, crop scouting, site-specific record-keeping, nutrient and manure management plans, and other services that can be customized for your business. They are also an authorized AgLeader Technology dealer.
As technology in agriculture continues to evolve, the need for individuals to specialize in the technology component of crop production continues to increase as well. Precision Management Services teamed up with Timmons Group GIS to create a tool for analyzing crop production data and generate productivity reports.
For more information on this project, contact Lowell Ballard.
- View Quick Land Summary
- Land usage by crop
- Seed usage by crop
- Clean design menu system.
- View Fields Historical Yield, Soil Type, Fertility, Potential, and other important data
- Easy to navigate map.
- Track Crop growth over time.
- Track field and farm crop expenses increases and decreases. View detailed expenses such as land, seed, services, and equipment. View all expenses for a field or view expenses by crop.
- Track field and farm profitability, net worth, and expenses.
- Total Profitability