Wes has spent his entire career, over 20 years, at Timmons Group. He is a leader of Timmons Group’s Water Infrastructure Group, headquartered in Richmond but with successful projects throughout Virginia and North Carolina. Wes’s experience is combined with his DBIA Design-Build Professional, LEED, and Envision Sustainability Professional accreditations to successfully deliver some of the firms most notable water and wastewater infrastructure projects. He has designed and managed many of our largest pump station and elevated tank projects.
Wes lives in his hometown of Midlothian, VA with his wife, Kristin, and two beautiful daughters. In his spare time he enjoys spending time with family, playing music, clay shooting and mountain biking.
• If you weren’t a civil engineer, what would you be? Luthier and vintage guitar shop owner.
• Something about you many people don’t know? I’ve played guitar since high school. Started out electric but these days its mostly acoustic.
• Favorite vacation destination so far? Yellowstone / Grand Tetons / Jackson Hole
• Dream vacation? Alaska
• Your first job? I was a valet at the Country Club of Virginia.
• Favorite Meal? Shrimp & Grits