Vince Doherty joined Timmons Group in 2012 and is the firm’s first Chief Financial Officer. He is a Certified Public Accountant and received his Bachelor’s and Master of Business Administration from the University of Richmond. With 20 years of experience working for both Fortune 500 companies and launching a development stage enterprise, Vince’s expertise in accounting, finance and management is an asset to the firm.
Vince lives in Midlothian with his wife, Laura, daughter, Kate and son, Patrick. He is a member of St. Bridget’s Church and is involved in many of his children’s sports and school-related activities. In his spare time, Vince enjoys coaching sports activities and distance running.
- Favorite book? The Last Lecture
- Favorite sports teams? Richmond Spiders and Dallas Cowboys
- Favorite dessert? Strawberry Street Café’s Chocolate Chip Pound Cake Ice Cream Sandwich
- If you weren’t a CFO, what would you be? A law enforcement officer
- Favorite vacation destination? The Caribbean