Robin is Timmons Group's Environmental Group Leader in our Raleigh office. Her career has involved all things environmental, from environmental health to NEPA practitioner, wetland and stream delineation, mitigation and permitting to environmental applications in transportation, including RCRA and NPDES compliance. She has strived for excellence in providing ethical, pragmatic and science-based solutions in both the public and private sectors. Robin has excellent communication and personal skills, as well as a passion for environmental problem-solving.
Robin has travelled to Ecuador and Nicaragua with Engineers Without Borders to do drinking water supply assessments and mapping. She is a court appointed Guardian ad litem and helps monitor children in foster care system. Robin also swims with the master’s swimmers at her gym and likes gardening, hiking, kayaking and travelling.
- Where did you grow up? Dallas, TX, Alexandria, VA
- What is your favorite movie? Amelie
- Music you are currently listening to? Sirius XM Deep Tracks
- Favorite vacation destination? Costa Rica
- What is one thing about you that most people don’t know? Went to Boarding school in the UK (9-11 grades)