Robert has 17 years of experience in the development and engineering arena providing services for planning, surveying, civil design, and construction management. With a strong professional history in the wind and land markets, he has established strong relationships with clients and agencies, and understands the challenges of the development processes.
Robert grew up in Arizona but now lives in Frisco, TX, home of the Dallas Cowboys. He enjoys playing basketball, traveling with his family, barbecuing, college football and supporting his kids in their various activities. Some fun facts about Robert include that he weighed over 11 lbs. when he was born, his great-grandfather developed the pinto bean, he learned to drive stick shift when he was 8, he raced in mud drags when he was 12, raced amateur motocross as an adult and he was a college football walk-on until school and his future wife started to occupy more of his time.
• Dream vacation destination? Rome, Italy
• Something about you most people don’t know? I’ve stepped on two rattlesnakes on accident and was not bitten
• Where did you grow up? Safford, Arizona
• If you were not a Civil Engineer, what would you be? I’d own a Chic-Fil-A
• Your last meal would be? Whataburger Sweet & Spicy Bacon Burger, fries with spicy ketchup and a Dr. Pepper