Michael Patey is a Principal in the Public Land Development division specializing in Design-Build development projects. He focuses on Timmons Group’s teaming opportunities for Federal, state and private sector projects using the design-build delivery method. With his expertise in design-build best practices and more than two decades of industry experience, he has performed design, permitting and construction management for public and private sector projects relating to site development, regional stormwater management systems, water distribution and sewer collection infrastructure systems.
Michael lives in Chesterfield County with his wife, Cynthia, and three children, Caitlyn, Cameron and Caroline. He enjoys working on his golf game, camping with his children, watching sports, and playing an occasional card game.
- Favorite vacation destination? Key West, Florida. It’s like a Caribbean New Orleans.
- If you were not a civil engineer, what would you be? A Cigar Shop Proprietor
- Music you’re currently listening to? Mumford and Sons, R.E.M., Elvis Costello and Postmodern Jukebox
- Your last meal would be? Steak and lobster with a scotch and cigar for dessert
- A favorite project you have worked on? I can’t tell you; it’s a secret, confidential project