Mark has over 15 years of experience in all aspects of the Land Development design industry. He has a strong background and understanding of transportation, construction and environmental engineering. Mark has been part of many notable projects in the region including Cascades East Apartments, Sentara Regional Medical Center, Quarterpath, and Kingsmill Resort.
Mark was instrumental in obtaining the firm’s certification as a SITEOPS Certified Provider, one of thirteen engineering firms to hold this certification worldwide. SITEOPS is a unique software tool that allows the firm’s engineers and planners to provide our clients with numerous layout, grading and stormwater drainage scenarios. He is very excited about the growth of the Hampton Roads office and the addition of services to more efficiently serve the Hampton Roads region.
Mark spent six years in the Army and was an Infantry Sergeant in the 82nd Airborne during the first Gulf War. He and his wife, Deborah, live in Williamsburg with their two children, Jake and Paige.
- Favorite meal? Pizza
- If you weren’t an engineer, what would you be? A developer/home builder
- Words you live by? Successful people pursue hard things.
- Favorite vacation destination? Hilton Head Island, SC
- Dream vacation destination? Hawaii
- Favorite outdoor activities? CrossFit and basketball