John has over a decade of experience working closely with clients to deliver engineering and design solutions that meet their specific project requirements. As a Principal in Timmons Group’s Hampton Roads Office, John is involved in projects from concept design to construction administration. John has been fortunate to work on an assortment of private and public land development projects throughout his career, to include projects in the higher education, federal design build, single and multi-family residential, and commercial markets. John also has experience in the arena of land planning, which ranges from involvement in rezonings to conditional use permits for both residential and commercial projects.
Currently, John is in the role of Group Leader and is directly responsible for contract writing, subconsultant coordination, project execution of civil design teams, project billing and personnel management for the Hampton Roads Land Development Group.
John lives in Virginia Beach with his wife and daughter. He enjoys kayaking, fishing and golfing.
- Words you live by? Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing
- Something about you many people don’t know? I am one of eight siblings
- Favorite vacation destination? Vienna, Austria
- Dream vacation? Bora Bora
- Your first job? Laborer at Demolition Company
- Favorite Meal? Fried Pierogies with Caramelized Onions