Jeff is the Survey Manager in Timmons Group’s northern Virginia office in Ashburn, Virginia. Jeff has expertise in Boundary Surveys, Geodetic Control Surveying, ALTA/NSPS surveys, subdivision computations, topographic maps, plat preparation, writing legal descriptions, deed research, and quality control on GPS surveys. He also has extensive background in heavy construction surveying for infrastructure projects. He has managed projects in Virginia, North Carolina, the District of Columbia, Delaware, West Virginia, Maryland and Europe. He is also responsible for training staff in processing data, developing standard operating procedures and maintaining client relationships.
Jeff lives in western Loudoun County with his wife and three children. He enjoys volunteering in the community, spending time and taking trips with his family, photography, movies and hockey.
• Words you live by? It is our responibilty to give the next generation the opportunity to succeed.
• Something about you many people don’t know? I have a rank of Shodan (1st Degree Black Belt) in Okinawan Karate (Shorin Ryu)
• Favorite vacation destination? Cape Cod
• Dream vacation? Visiting Australia and New Zealand
• Your first job? Worked as a clerk in a small hobby store.
• Favorite Meal? I like meals that bring friends and family together.