Ivan specializes in Residential Land Development and is responsible for all aspects of projects involving master planned communities, affordable housing, redevelopment, infill development, conventional subdivisions, mixed-use, HOPE VI, multi-family and traditional neighborhood developments (TNDs). He is involved with projects from the early vision stages through rezoning and construction completion to final plat recordation.
Ivan’s experience of master planning and the development approval process provides clients with a clear path to successful project completion. Ivan prides himself in establishing strong relationships with clients and stakeholders and staying engaged through the life of the project. He remains current on local standards to enable unique project solutions.
Ivan lives in Richmond. He enjoys running, golf, travel, cuisine and hanging out with family and friends. He volunteers for the local Guiding Eyes for the Blind program, Richmond Road Runners Club and the Sports Backers.
- Music you are currently listening to? I like all kinds of music, anything with a hook – from classic rock to pop
- Dream vacation destination? Hawaii
- A favorite project you have worked on? Magnolia Green and Amazon (not residential, but very demanding and fast paced)
- Words you live by? Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- Your last meal would be? Crab and Lobster