Chuck is a Group Leader in the Staunton office of our Field Operations Division. He has extensive experience providing surveying, engineering, and construction services for both the private and public sector.
Chuck has the opportunity to work with many different types of clients and projects in varying market segments including higher education, infrastructure, private land development, and residential. In addition to managing the firm's Staunton Office, he provides business development for the Division and the firm.
Chuck lives in the Shenandoah Valley and enjoys golf, fishing, hunting and spending time with his kids. Chuck spends most of his weekends in the summer coaching his daughter’s softball team and in the winter coaching her basketball team.
- Favorite outdoor activities? Golf and coaching my daughter's softball team
- Favorite movie? Any that will make me laugh
- Favorite restaurant? Southern Inn
- Music you are currently listening to? Whatever my daughter makes me listen to
- Dream vacation destination? Hawaii