Chris leads our North Carolina Water and Wastewater Group from our Raleigh office. Chris has been with Timmons Group for over 12 years and has focused on the planning, evaluation, and design of public and private water and wastewater infrastructure. He is experienced in water and wastewater treatment, storage, pumping, transmission, and hydraulic modeling. Chris has a long resume of fast-paced utility projects for both public and private clients, utilizing both traditional and design-build project delivery methods. Prior to his current role, Chris spent over ten years in our Water and Wastewater Group in our Richmond, VA office. In 2018, Chris relocated his family to Raleigh to take on his leadership role and to help establish Timmons Group's reputation in a new market. Chris is a graduate of the Virginia Military Institute and when not at work, loves whitewater kayaking, sailing, and spending time with his wife Meg and their three children.
• Words you live by? Never start quitting and you’ll never know how.
• If you weren’t an engineer, what would you be? Law Enforcement or Teacher
• Favorite music? Justin Vernon/Bon Iver
• Dream vacation? Sailing my Hobie 16 or whitewater kayaking (doesn’t really matter where)
• Your first job? Whitewater kayaking instructor (Passages Adventure Camp)
• Favorite Timmons Group Project? Pentagon Wedge 5 Pump Station