Brian Crutchfield manages engineering operations for Timmons Group’s North Carolina offices. He joined Timmons Group in 2000 in the corporate headquarters. In 2008, he relocated to North Carolina to manage the new Charlotte office. He currently also oversees operations of the Greensboro and Raleigh offices. He is very excited about the firm’s continued growth and expansion in the Carolinas.
Brian has worked on a broad array of land development projects, including site plans, residential subdivisions, campus master plans, utility infrastructure projects, and feasibility studies for both public and private clients. Brian’s site design experience includes shopping centers, industrial buildings, public schools, hotels, assisted living facilities, financial institutions and multi-family developments. Brian is also manages the firm’s wireless tower facility design projects.
He lives in Charlotte and enjoys golf, running, biking and spending time on the lake. Brian is the current President of the Charlotte Chapter of the Virginia Tech Hokie Club. He organizes local fundraisers for student athlete scholarships. During college football season, he roots for the Hokies with family and friends most Saturday afternoons.
- Music you are currently listening to? Florida-Georgia Line & O.A.R.
- Dream vacation destination? Golf trip to Scotland
- A favorite project you’ve worked on? The Renaissance housing redevelopment project in Charlotte
- Something about you many people don’t know? I grew up working on a family farm in Southern Virginia and enjoy spending time there whenever I can.
- Last meal would be? North Carolina Pulled Pork BBQ