Blake Hall, Principal, works from our Raleigh, North Carolina office and specializes in civil engineering and landscape architecture. During his tenure with the firm, Blake has managed numerous site development and infrastructure improvement projects for both public and private sector clients. Blake has participated in the design and construction management for several LEED and sustainable LID projects throughout North Carolina and Virginia.
He lives in Cary, NC and enjoys spending time with his wife, Kim and three kids, Carson, Cooper, and Adalyn. He enjoys taking weekend trips to the beach, hunting, fishing, surfing, tennis, cooking and a cold beer after all the yard work is done.
- Music you are currently listening to? Waylon to Wu Tang. I think I may have the most random Pandora shuffle out there. Who says you can’t listen to Christmas music in June?
- Dream vacation destinations? Antarctica, I think the scenery would be spectacular, but I don’t like being cold.
- A favorite project you’ve worked on? Northside Elementary School, LEED Platinum and received every Sustainable Sites LEED point available.
- Something about you many people don’t know? I lived in Australia for 6 months. I was a Competitive shooter for Virginia Tech's Clay Target Team. I grew up on the Outer Banks. I started an edible mushroom farm under my deck and hope to harvest 100-200 lbs per year
- Favorite meal is? Steak, Scallops, Creamed Spinach, and Brussel Sprouts.