Becky provides stormwater management for Timmons Group’s Raleigh office and specializes in hydrologic and hydraulic analysis and stream restoration. Becky’s project experience includes stream restoration analysis, design and construction management throughout North Carolina using the Rosgen Stream Classification System and design principals. She has experience collecting existing morphological data on over 40,000 linear feet of degraded and references reach streams. She has also been involved with the post construction monitoring on 20,000 linear feet of stream and wetland restoration.
Becky’s has two great kids a daughter in DC that is a producer at National Geographic and a son who is a First Lieutenant in the US Marine Corps stationed in Hawaii. The newest addition to the family is a beautiful granddaughter who arrived in October of 2018.
• Where did you grow up? Grand Rapids Michigan
• What is your favorite movie? Jurassic Park
• Music you are currently listening to? Soft Rock
• Favorite vacation destination? Visiting my children
• What is one thing about you that most people don’t know? My parents wanted me to be an Art Teacher