Timmons Group’s project team provided design services, bid administration, and construction administration for the exterior improvements of several National Guard sites in North Carolina. Timmons Group oversaw the renovation, reconstruction, and expansion of multiple parking lots, facilities, and roadways to increase ease of transportation within these sites.
- Parking Lot Renovations- Lincolnton, Marion, and Morganton, NC
- Butner Readiness Center POV Parking Lot, Butner, NC
- Asheboro Readiness Center POV Parking Lot, Asheboro, NC
- Camp Butner Training Center
- West Perimeter Road Phases 1-5, Stem, NC
- Maneuver Training Area West, Stem, NC
- EST Building, Stem, NC
- Range 4 Road Extension, Stem, NC
- Durham Readiness Center POV Parking Lot, Durham, NC
- Winston-Salem Readiness Center CIP (SITE), Winston-Salem, NC
- Salisbury Readiness Center CIP (SITE), Salisbury, NC
- Burlington Readiness Center CIP (SITE), Burlington, NC
Design services included storm water drainage design; entrance and traffic circulation pavement area improvement; parking lot improvements; creation of the parking areas and Military Owned Vehicles (MOV) management areas; and soft landscaping.
Notable services include the construction administration of an 8-acre command outpost, 2-acre helicopter landing zone, new site lighting, and security fencing.
Timmons Group also provided surveying and landscape architecture to these projects and coordinated with sub consultants for environmental studies and geotechnical investigations.