Timmons Group completed pond management services for the Grayson Hill Townhome Community to address sedimentation concerns within their onsite pond network. Services included pre, during, and post construction assistance throughout draining and dredging efforts for a 2 acre pond to re establish water quality and address diminished storage capacity issues.
- Pre-dredging fish removal and relocation
- Informational outreach assistance to ensure residents were informed
- Construction inspections throughout dredging actions
- Aquatic bench planting scoping and aeration fountain installation
- Post-dredging fish restocking