Timmons Group Announces July Webinar on Roads and Highways
Richmond, VA –July 5, 2017 – Timmons Group, a leading provider of geospatial solutions, announced their July webinar titled, “Roads and Highways: Tools to Enhance the User’s Experience and Workflows.” The webinar is scheduled for Thursday, July 27th from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST and will provide attendees with tools to remove data shrapnel that creates gaps and overlaps in events, improve their LRS data validation workflow, and enable them to better visualize their Roads and Highways (R&H) changes. Timmons Group’s Matt McCracken, Geospatial Transportation Practice Leader, and Tim Sheldon, Roads and Highways Expert, will present the webinar using lessons-learned to evaluate new ideas and solutions to common R&H problems.
Tools and Learning Outcomes of this Webinar:
• Bulk Tools – Allows users to review and fix LRS event data gaps, overlaps, and route dominance inconsistencies
• Validation Tools - Allows users to find missing event data and review existing LRS data issues using cross-table validations
• Desktop Tools - Allows users to view and edit events from the desktop platform.
• Find LRS Updates – Allows business users to search for updates to the LRS across different time blocks, spatially, by type of edit, and by data element
• Event Viewer – Publishes LRS data to a simple web application to easily display route and event data
Esri has created a data management platform for LRS, end users, data administrators, and data consumers. Users often encounter difficulties in locating where edits need to be made, and where data are in less than ideal conditions. In this Webinar, Tim and Matt will walk the attendees through these five tools offered by the Timmons Group Geospatial Transportation Team. Our tools are designed to support R&H users, give them tools where they need them, show them data and data errors faster, and improve their daily workflows. We will demonstrate these tools and discuss the business cases that these tools are designed to support.
To sign up for the webinar, click here.
About Timmons Group
Timmons Group is a leading provider of geospatial services throughout the United States and Canada. Timmons Group focuses on providing cutting-edge GIS solutions that are highly-usable. For more information, visit www.timmonsgis.com.
Director of Marketing