Courtland Regional Water Reclamation Facility
Design/Build project procured through the PPEA Guidelines for a new 1.25 MGD BNR wastewater treatment plant, which is expandable to 3.75 MGD treatment capacity.
Timmons Geospatial Solutions
As a leader in geospatial and strategic planning services, Timmons Group has extensive expertise with mobile and web applications. These services are provided across the nation, ranging from natural resources to wildfire management.
Woolridge Road Across the Swift Creek Reservior
This award-winning project involved the relocation and widening of approximately 3,500’ of Route 668 (Woolridge Road) in the western portion of Chesterfield County.
West Broad Village
Mixed-use development situated on 115 acres in the Short Pump area of Henrico County, Virginia.
Amazon Fulfillment Centers
Timmons Group is the lead Civil Engineering consultant on two separate 1 Million square foot Fulfillment Centers being constructed simultaneously in Central Virginia for Amazon.com.
Pentagon Renovation Wedges 2-5
Winner of the DBIA 2011 Best Overall National Design-Build Award, the Pentagon Renovation was the most complex renovation project in contemporary history.
- Nov 25
- Upcoming Webinar: Cityworks PLL Best Practices and Lessons Learned
- Nov 10
- Timmons Group’s Landscape Architects Win Design Competition
- Nov 5
- Timmons Group Develops Intelligent Transportation System Strategies for Alternative to I-95 Corridor
- Oct 30
- New Hollander Sleep Products Facility Moves Forward
- Oct 29
- Timmons Group to Begin WILMA Upgrade